Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Well.. so far not doing a very good job of this blogging lark..

I will be able to do better though.. all of the last few weeks have been taken up with illness of either myself or children.. and busy trying to sort out all new designs for a heap of new stamps being released soon..

I have been listening to comments made by my customers and visitors to my site.. and have a fairly 'normal' range being released shortly.. something that I hope will be to the taste of most..

I still love my 'different' designs.. and these will always be foremost in the business.. but I have had to take a step back and look at what is needed in the ever changing world of stamping..

I will keep you all informed with the designs and will be back blogging again shortly..

Nikki x

No comments: