Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Monday 27 April 2009

Some extremely generous bloggers out there..

After reading the post below.. you will realise there are some very generous bloggers out there when it comes to candy..

Debbie has some amazing blog candy up for grabs on her blog Passion For Crafts..

BUT... yet again.. it was another blog full of heavely creations..

I love finding these blogs.. I would never have found them otherwise.. and seeing the projects on these blogs, makes me realise what a shame that is..

SO.. I have decided on my site that I will be offering a crafty blog links page.. So if you find a treasure of a crafty blog and think that it should be visible to everyone who visits.. feel free to leave a comment to this post and I will take a peek and add it to the site..

Nikki x

No comments: