Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Friday 29 January 2010

Pazzles Inspiration For Sale..

I am looking to sell my Pazzles Inspiration as I am upgrading to a more industrial machine shortly..

I have only used it a few times.. and comes with everything you would get in a new machine (other than the carrier mat which will eventually need replacing as mine isn't very clean..) plus it also comes with the additional pen holder and engraving tool which were purchased separately.
I am looking for £400 to be paid via cheque (UK ONLY) or paypal gift, plus delivery at cost.. PRICE NOW INCLUDES UK POSTAGE

If anyone is interested please email me or leave a comment to this post.. this is offered for sale elsewhere also..

Nikki x

No comments: