Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Exclusive - here in the UK from DewDrop Craftz

Have you seen the 3 of a kind image - birds on a branch ?

Think you would love to see more images like this for your crafting - not just on vinyl ?

Why not take a peek on over at Treasure Box Designs website.. a fantastic site full of images for both paper piecing and fantastic digi stamps.

Site owner Dina - has kindly given me exclusive permission to produce and sell her images as vinyl kits in the UK - so you will be seeing a lot more of Dinas designs..

So here is a little bit about Dina, which gives the insight in how the site was started.

My name is Dina St.Laurent owner and artist of Treasureboxdesigns.  I graduated with a Degree in Art/Illustration.  I can remember drawing pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa with their little glasses and of course all my many pets. I’ve made cloth dolls, clay sculptures, painted cutesy children’s paintings and handcrafted jewelry.   It’s funny how my style stayed the same with whatever venue I have chosen.

My 14 year old son Nicholas doesn’t share my love of artistic endeavors.

He thinks he’s much to cool for that.  Asking him to go to Michaels with me is like pulling teeth. 

After many artistic, get–rich-quick schemes, I think I’ve finally found my niche.  It keeps me pretty busy but I love what I do!


So.. take a wander on over and take a peek - there is even a gallery for inspiration.
I can promise you that you will enjoy your visit.
If you make a purchase from Dina - please mention DewDrop Craftz.

  Enjoy - Nikki x

No comments: