Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Some new DDC Vinyl products...

Coming next week.. some new products over at DDC Vinyl

I have had so many customers who have asked about other options than just having vinyl for their walls, that I decided to have a go at plaques and some other items.. 

As soon as I showed the test images on my personal FaceBook page I was bombarded with questions about when they would be available.

So.. I have ordered some more blanks and these will be available from next week.. 




Lots more designs and colours will be available also.

More details will follow as they are tested :)#

Nikki x

No comments: