Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Friday 18 April 2008

One of those weeks...

Well.. where do I start...

Firstly after not being well myself last week.. and my 16mnth old daughter the same.. I thought this week would be a breeze.. but no... Monday night my OH came home ill from work... and has been unwell untill yesterday..

I have had so much I wanted to get done.. but seems that the week has gone by without me.. so everything I wanted to get done is going to be squeezed into the weekend.. mmmm 5 days work, into 2..

If all goes to plan.. there will be some news here for you all regarding new stamps.. if it all goes to pot.. I will be telling you all where I want to go on holiday..lol..

Hope you all have a great weekend..
Nikki x

No comments: