Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Sunday 27 April 2008

What a weekend..

Well with the weather being so nice.. I decided to make the most of this weekend and demolish my front room... get rid of a heap of craft items that I have never used.. or used a few times.. and minimise my furniture..

After all that I managed to get out with my 17mth old daughter a few times to feed the ducks down the river.. and generally make the most of the gorgeous sunshine we've been having..

So.. that means, that this week.. I can release a few more of my stamps..

I am not yet decided which ones.. so you will have to keep an eye out...

I am also getting a few new designs in.. and these should be released shortly too..

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.. and here's to a great week too...

Nikki x

No comments: