Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Apologies..

Many apologies to all who expected to see 'So Pretty' available on my site today for her release..

I manage my website myself and unfortunately lost internet connection today until late this evening, so this hasn't happened to plan.

I will be getting the new page on tomorrow and again many apologies to those who wish to order her..

If anyone wishes to place an order before she is on the site, please feel free to email me at dewdropcraftz@aol.com with a paypal address and I can invoice direct.

If you wish to make payment via any other method available please let me know.

'So Pretty' is priced at £7.49 and this includes UK postage and packaging.. for all international orders, please email for postage costs.

Again, sincere apologies for the delay.
Nikki x

No comments: