Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Saturday 26 July 2008

TOP SECRET - NEW RELEASE

As of August 1st.. there will be a new range of stamps available from DewDrop Craftz..

Something again very different.. but something very useable..


This range has been in the making for a while now.. but have only just finished finding the artists that I feel will do the idea justice.. and I feel I have a group of artists that show the UK is full of amazing talent..


I will be showing the designs here on Monday.. but for now here is a sneek peek at the cards made using these stamps, from Adele our design team member..


I would usually show you images well in advance.. but this time I am keeping them a secret until a week before final release.


I hope you all enjoy them.. and find many uses for the designs..


Here's to Monday.. and then to August 1st..


Nikki x






No comments: