Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Design Team Member Callout...

So far I have Adele and Sarah as my permanent design team.. but currently looking for one more person as I have a large project coming up..
I have released of a lot of new stamps lately.. and some more to come shortly.. and really want to have a lot of samples to be able to show useability.. I know my stamps are very different from the norm, but are no less useable, so need to show this to the general public..
I am looking for someone who is able to provide a few samples a month and willing to receive free stamps in return...
I am looking for people who are not scared to think out of the box with their stamping samples... so not necessarily looking for cards..
Please send 2 or more images to dewdropcraftz@aol.com
I am keeping this open until sunday evening.. and the new project will be started shortly after.. Thanks for looking guys... look forward to seeing your ideas...

No comments: