Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Monday 3 November 2008

Because I found it too difficult to choose between the entrants for the last challenge.. I decided to use one of those random name generators..
So here is the winner chosen to receive the mystery prize...

Randomizer

1. Martha
So, congratulations Martha... if you could mail me your address I will get your prize sent out to you..
As for this weeks challenge...
There is no prize available this week... so purely a challenge for fun..
I would like to see what you guys can come up with for the following...
' There are to be no corners on this project.. only rounded edges..'
So..if you think you can join in with this one... I would love to see your projects..
Have a great week.. winner to be chosen Monday next week..
Nikki x

2 comments:

Mayra C. said...

Thank you so much Nikki, you so made my day!

Mayra C. said...

Hi again Nikki!
Here's my card