Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Tuesday 18 November 2008

New Challenge..

This weeks challenge....
As everyone is busy thinking about christmas I thought this weeks challenge would take us away from all that...
I would like you all to think forward to Valentines Day 2009..
I would love to see all your valentines cards... but with a difference..
There are conditions.
NO RED
NO FLOWERS
You have until Monday evening to get your comments in with the link to your creation.. and the winner chosen will receive a £5 voucher code to spend at DewDrop Craftz
I look forward to seeing your creations..
Have a good week..
Nikki x

3 comments:

Rachelxx said...

Hi Nikki - have just blogged my challenge card - really enjoyed doing this :-) Thanks for the challenge :-)

Adele said...

Loved this challenge Nikki. Thank you.

love Dingle.xx


Here is my card.

jeany said...

Fantastic Challenge,nice change from Christmas cards...lol.I loved doing this card :):)
Thanks

Here's mine!

Jean