Hi.. from DewDrop Craftz

This blog is a little part of the blogging world adapted to show samples, inspiration and forthcoming ideas from the realms of DewDrop Craftz..

www.dewdropcraftz.co.uk

Monday 24 November 2008

Winner...

Finally, out of the three entries I had for last weeks challenge.. I have chosen a winner..

Sometimes I think having only a few items to choose from is harder than loads...

But I managed to choose and the winner of the Valentines Challenge is...

RACHEL

You can see her winning card
here...

There will be no challenge this week as I think people are a little busy with other things at the moment.. so please check back to see when the next challenge will be..

Thankyou guys for entering..

Nikki x

3 comments:

Rachelxx said...

Thank you so much Nikki - I'm thrilled to have won :-)

jeany said...

Congratulations Rachel :):)
Thanks again for a great challenge Nikki :):)
I will be looking forward to the next one :):)

Jean

Rachelxx said...

Thanks Jean :-) I'm thrilled :-)